To all members, clients and business partners.
Our office is now open in compliance with standard operating procedures (SOP) for credit cooperatives under Conditional Controlled Movement Order (CMCO) announce by the government of Malaysia on 1 May 2020.
Koperasi Sejati Berhad will enforce strict conditions for health and cleanliness in order to stop the spread of Covid-19. Therefore all visitors are required to observe the following rules:
1) Only one visitor will be allowed into the office each time.
2) Temperature will be taken before entering. If reading is above 37.5°C, visitor will not be allowed into the office.
3) All visitors must bring along their IC and handphone, and, fill up a visitor record sheet.
4) All visitors must wear a proper face mask and sanitise hands before entering the office.
5) All visitors must practice social distancing in the office.
6) All visitors will only be allowed at common areas in the office. Visitors are not allowed at staff desks and workstations.
Sejati members and customers are advised to contact our staff regarding your membership or deduction status before coming to our office. You may use our contact form to get in touch with us. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.